Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Supplemental 3

[posted in its original state for integrity blah blah blah.  it's effing hilarious that I seriously passed the hell out on the keyboard while writing this last night. I tried playing this game where I'd type the whole thing with my eyes closed, and post it without editing.  this is that result.  As a supplemental, this is not counted toward my 80.  As it's better than that crap-one from last week, I'm still uploading it.]


I am spending my time researching tonight.  That’s a nice way of saying I’d rather be reading than writing.  Reading is something I love doing, but don’ t do nearly as much as someone who likes writing should.  This frequently leads me to exclaim I doing “product research.”

Today was a long day.  One of rabbit’s, Batik, seemed very ill last night.  I stayed awake with her until past four this morning, finally passing out beside her, head falling sharply onto a lovely hard bit of shelving wrapped up for the move and stored nearby.  After putting her back in her cage, I peeled up the three hoodies I was using as a blanket, and crawled into bed for three and a half hours.  The vet called; I scheduled an appointment; meds were; much rejoicing was scheduled for a rain date.

I still went to work, did as much as I could, and did some more packing around the house.  Needless to say, when the desire struck me to sit on my ass and rest, I was positively overwhelmed with it.  My current choice of read, is a vacation guide to Disney.  While not my scene, it’s a hilarious read on getting high, public sex, and all sorts of shenanigans at the happiest place on earth.  Despite the uneven writing, I find it entertaining enough.  Hell, another hour and I’ll have finished it.

Other than that, packed up the rest of the kitchen.  Spice cabinet still needs to go, but that’s about it.  Does anyone else ever think of Dune when uttering the word, “Spice?”

There’s not a moral to this post.  I don’t even think we’re worrying about tthem or moral objective.iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiij

No comments:

Post a Comment